Garbage and Recycling Locations:
There are five (5) compactor locations within On Top of the World for household waste disposal. These are located:
- Just West of SW 99th St. Rd. on SW 94th St.
- Next to the Post Office on SW 96th Lane (includes recycling bins)
- Next to the Post Office in Crescent Ridge II on SW 96th Ave. (includes recycling bins)
- Next to the Post Office in Avalon on SW 101st Ct. (includes recycling bins)
- Next to the Post Office on SW 90th St. (includes recycling bins)
All large items such as furniture or white goods (washing machine, refrigerator, etc.) should be disposed of at the 90th Street location.
Single stream recycling locations noted above.
Items that can be recycled:
Glass (All Colors)
Please no light bulbs, glass plates, mirrors, china or ceramics.
Please remove and dispose of lids or caps and rinse containers.
Aluminum and steel cans
No aluminum foil, paint cans, or scrap metal please.
No aerosol cans unless empty.
Please rinse cans.
Water, soda and milk with the numbers 1 thru 7. Look for the number on the bottom of the container.
No plastic grocery bags.
Please rinse all containers and remove and dispose of caps.
Corrugated Cardboard – broken down
Papers (all colors)
Clean paper bags
All Junk Mail
Yard debris pick up schedule*
Please place yard debris off the curb early in the morning of, or the night before, your scheduled day for pick-up. Please place yard debris away from storm drains. We ask that no household garbage or animal feces be placed in with the yard debris.
Monday** – Americana Village, Friendship Village, Friendship Park
Wednesday – Friendship Colony, Candler Hills East, Candler Hills West, Stonebridge, Indigo East
Thursday – Williamsburg, Providence I & II, Avalon I & II
Friday – Crescent Ridge I & II, Windsor East, Windsor West, Renaissance Park
* Subject to change based on inclement weather.
** Due to volumes, pickup may extend into Tuesday.