Garbage and Recycling Services
Waste Management of Florida services the homeowners of Candler Hills, Indigo East, and Crescent Hills III with curbside garbage and recycling.
If Waste Management misses your garbage or recycling pickup, please call or email the Waste Management Customer Service Center.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 866-684-3142
Please provide the following:
· Community name, On Top of The World Communities in Ocala
· Subdivision, i.e., Balmoral, Indigo South, Larkhill, Sanctuary, Candler Hills, Allen Dale, or Crescent Ridge III
· Name, address, and phone number
This process may be used for any missed pick-ups, to schedule bulk pick-ups, or questions concerning waste collection. If you fail to place your garbage or recycle out timely, please do not utilize this process and hold for the next pick up day.
Service days currently are Tuesday/Friday for household waste and Thursday for recycling. Reminder to have any material out for collection no later than 7AM.
Days of garbage service to be Tuesdays and Fridays of each week.
*Please place standard size (55-gallon) trash container at the curbside no earlier than 7 PM the evening before pickup and remove empty container by 4 PM day of pickup.
Waste Management will not have a scheduled pick up on a national holiday. Should the holiday fall on a Tuesday, the next pick up will be Friday, and if it falls on Friday, the next pick up will be the following Tuesday.
Days of recycling service to be Thursday of every week. (Recycling container is available at Customer Service) Containers will need to be placed curbside no earlier than 7 PM the evening before pickup and please remove empty container by 4 PM day of pickup.
Simply put, recycling made easy! Many materials can be recycled and everything goes into one bin! No sorting required! Recycling that is truly hassle free! Just use your same recycle bins and recycle the items below!
Items that CANNOT be recycled:
- No Plastic Bags
- No Large Plastic Tubs or Buckets
- No Garbage
Items that can be recycled:
Aluminum and steel cans
- No aluminum foil, paint cans, or scrap metal please.
- No aerosol cans unless empty.
- Please rinse cans.
- Water, soda and milk with the numbers 1 thru 7. Look for the number on the bottom of the container.
- No plastic grocery bags.
- Please rinse all containers and remove and dispose of caps.
- Corrugated Cardboard – broken down
- Papers (all colors)
- Phone Books
- Clean paper bags
- All Junk Mail
- Copier Paper
- Printer Paper
Yard Debris Schedule*:
Please place yard debris off the curb early in the morning of, or the night before, your scheduled day for pick-up. Please place yard debris away from storm drains. We ask that no household garbage or animal feces be placed in with the yard debris.
- Americana Village
- Friendship Village
- Friendship Park 97th St-94th St
- Friendship Colony 93rd Ln-90th Pl
- Friendship Colony: 90th St/82nd Ter/83rd Ave/83rd Ct/83rd Ter/90th Ct/89th Ter/89th Ct Rd
- Candler Hills East
- Candler Hills West
- Stone Bridge
- Lark Hill
- Indigo East
- Stirling Meadow
- Weybourne Landing
- Providence I II & III
- Avalon l ll IV & VI
- Crescent Ridge III
- Crescent Ridge I & II
- Windsor East
- Windsor West
- Renaissance Park