OTOW (CENTRAL) OWNER'S ASSOCIATION
The On Top of the World (Central) Owner’s Association oversees twelve (12) neighborhoods within the On Top of the World Community.
OTOW Central Owners Association Meeting February 13, 2019
OTOW Central Owners, please see attached Amended Meeting Agenda for the Board of Directors meeting that will be held on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at the Recreation Center. We look forward to seeing you then.
The attached file contains the black-line changes to the Rules and Regulations to be considered by the Board of Directors at the meeting to be held on February 13, 2019.
OTOW Central Owners Association - Community Standards & Rules
Click the image to the right to view and download the On Top of the World (Central) Owner’s Association Community Standards & Rules. Currently posted are the black-lined rules approved at the February 20, 2018 Board of Directors Meeting.
OTOW Central - Insurance Requirements & Forms
Click the buttons to the right to download a copy of important On Top of the World (Central) Owner’s Association insurance requirements and forms.
The Audit Report for fiscal year ending February 28, 2017 is now available.
If you would like to review a copy of the audit report, please send an email to email@example.com or write to the On Top of the World Central Owners Association, Attn: Secretary, 8445 SW 80th Street, Ocala, FL 34481.
Estoppel Certificate Request Information:
When requesting estoppel certificates, please include your name, company name and address (if applicable), unit owner(s) name(s), unit address and indicate how you wish to receive the estoppel certificate. Please specify if this request is in conjunction with a property transfer, mortgage refinance or other. All estoppel requests must be received by email, US Mail, or fax as provided below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- US Mail:
- Management Enterprises, Inc.
- P.O. Box 771029
- Ocala, FL 34477-1029
- Fax: 352-854-0815
- Phone: 352-873-6046
- Estoppel Fees due upon receipt of estoppel certificate but may also be paid in advance or collected at the time of closing. Please make check payable to Parkway Maintenance & Management, Co. and send to US Mail address provided above:
- $50 (no property inspection, applicable for mortgage refinances)
- Up to $250 (includes property inspection and full report)
- Expedited (within 3 business days after request), additional $100
- If delinquent amount is owed to the association for the applicable unit, an additional fee for the estoppel certificate may be charged not to exceed $150 (estoppel request will be sent to association’s Law Firm for preparation)
- Estoppel Certificates will be processed and returned within 10 business days after receipt of electronic, mailed or faxed request